While I get everything ready to go in the mornings before we leave, I lay Brady in his crib and let him "talk" and smile at his mobile. He thinks this thing is hilarious! He carries on for about 10 minutes or so. During this time, pulls off his socks with his mouth about 5 times. Then procees to chew on his sock! (By the way, he did have his first tooth break through a few days ago) I am so scared he is going to choke on his little sock. He will have that sock his foot off and soaking wet with saliva in 2 seconds! He is so fast. I had to document the sock chewing!
Lol. Sock chewing is a must. :) Jet loves his so much I'm almost convinced I'm missing out on something....almost. :) Brady looks like a little boy more than a baby now! So cute - sigh - it happens so fast doesn't it? Love the last pic. Take care!
ReplyDelete