Jun 30, 2010

9 month check-up

Brady had his 9 month check up today. I just can't believe my baby is that old! Makes me sad and proud at the same time. Everything was great.... 21 lbs.- 50th percentile and 30 inches long - 90th percentile. Doctor says we can start trying soft solids (shh! We already have!) She was also a little concerned about his hatred for fruit. So, we are going to get rid of baby food fruits and try the real thing. I am a fruit-lover and I want Brady to be one as well. She was glad that he loves his veggies!

He had to get his finger pricked for the first time today and oh, what an ordeal! First of all, my baby never cries when he gets a shot... So I wasn't prepared for the wailing. The nurse pricked his finger and started squeezing and Brady was hysterical! Poor baby.... I just held him close and wiped his tears.

Here is a picture of Brady sitting on his daddy and watching cartoons in our bed....

Oh, and I should mention that Brady stood up without holding onto anything and took two steps towards me yesterday. He was trying to get my paycheck out of my hands..... Smart boy!

I just cannot believe what a big boy we have. Cole and I are so in love with each other, but we have never known a love like this! We are so blessed...







- Posted from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. OMG! He is growing too quick. That picture of him watching TV on Cole in the bed makes him look like a big boy. I have missed seeing his happy face everyday. I can't wait to see him again.

    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a stinkin' cutie! I wish Owen could play with your adorable boy!

    ReplyDelete