We headed to Kennesaw this year for some firework festivities on July 3rd:-) We had a great time. We met some friends there, ate good BBQ, listened to music and watched a great fireworks display! I wasn't sure how Brady was going to do with the loud booms. He was incredibly sleepy by the time they started. He started to cry a little. Then, he buried his head in my shoulder and fell fast asleep. I covered his ears and rocked him during the show. Bless his heart... he missed the best part.
I sat there watching fireworks in my little folding chair, with great friends, a fabulous husband next to me, holding the most beautiful sleeping baby and tears starting flowing down my cheeks.... I thought to myself, "This is the life". Last night definitely reminded me about the important things in life. Ok, now I'm crying again...... it's just plain and simple.... I LOVE OUR LIFE!
No comments:
Post a Comment