Brady finally rolled over today at 4 and a half months! Ignore my crazy comments... I'm a tired mommy! And, yes that's a sheet over his window in his room. Any other mommy knows what that's for! Enjoy:-)
Aaahh, This is one of my favorite ages!! All the sweet sounds & noises. All the slobbery kisses. Reaching for stuff & discovering their own feet, fingers and hands. I just love all of it. Maybe that’s why I did it four times:)The picture of Brady and Mimi speaks without words. Thank you for sharing Brady’s Blog, it is priceless! I love & miss you guys.
Aaahh, This is one of my favorite ages!! All the sweet sounds & noises. All the slobbery kisses. Reaching for stuff & discovering their own feet, fingers and hands. I just love all of it. Maybe that’s why I did it four times:)The picture of Brady and Mimi speaks without words. Thank you for sharing Brady’s Blog, it is priceless! I love & miss you guys.
ReplyDelete