Brady's 2 month check up went great! He is 12lbs 5 oz and 24 inches long. We laugh about this because he is in the 90th percentile for his height. Cole and I are not tall people! We don't know where he gets this from. Brady is so long waisted that he is now wearing 3-6 month onesies and 0-3 month pants for this short legs:-) Just like his daddy!
Brady has grown up so much.... he no longer likes to be held like a baby. He only likes to be up on your shoulder so he can look around! He is holding his head up like a pro and smiling like crazy. I love it! I keep trying to make him laugh out loud, but it hasn't happened yet. Whenever I say the words, "poo-poo", he grins from ear to ear! I guess he likes the way it sounds. He is also so vocal now.... he "talks" all the time. Cole and I were laying in bed this morning laughing outloud because Brady was "talking" so much. He loves to hear his voice.
I know thumb sucking is not ideal for babies, but it is so cute! I love it when Brady snuggles up to me and sucks his thumb. I'll be paying for it later though, when I get his orthodontist bill! Haha!
I also have to brag that my baby boy is sleeping through the night and has been since Thanksgiving.... Here is his schedule... it only took me 8 weeks!
5:30 AM bottle
6-7 AM sleep
7-8:30 play
8:30 bottle
9-10 play
10-11:30 read, rock, and nap
11:30 bottle
12PM-1 play
1-2:30 read, rock, and nap
2:30 bottle
3-4 play
4-5:30 read, rock, and nap
5:30 bottle
6-7 play
7-10 sleep
10PM bottle
.... and he sleeps until 5:30 the next morning!!! And, don't worry... I'm doing the reading:-)
No comments:
Post a Comment