Dec 5, 2009

Cell phone pics

surfing in the bathtub!

Are you sure I have to take a bath?

What is that black thing you always point at me?


His favorite time of day.... nap time!



This is what I call "milk coma"

I love that star!


Hi Mommy!


First road trip.... to Hawkinsville for Thanksgiving:-)

First time in highchair that MelMel and PawPaw bought me. Sorry guys, the moment didn't last very long...... it will come in handy very soon!



Ahhh...... napping in mommy's lap.... my favorite. Daddy says I'm spoiled!


My new hat mommy bought me at Baby Gap today!



Just out of the tub!





Brrr.... it's cold!



Hmmm......



Smiling at mommy:-)


Favorite sleeping position these days..... post "swaddle":-)



Big stretch!

Hi guys!


I catch some of the best pics with my cell phone.... here are a few of my recent favorites of Brady!

No comments:

Post a Comment