May 24, 2009

Brady's Nursery

Houndstooth changing pad.....
picture frames....
wall paintings....
baskets w/matching liners....
love this lamp!......
Full room picture..... We are going to get dark furniture like this soon!


After searching high and low for bedding for Brady's room.... I FINALLY found something I like. It's Cocalo Couture Aiden:-) The colors are red, blue, brown, and khaki. We haven't decided how to paint the room yet. Let me know if you have any suggestions!

8 comments:

  1. Very cute! I think you should do chair railing and paint the top the blue color and the bottom in blue/khaki or brown stripes. I can't wait to see everything put together. Have fun shopping over the summer. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the idea! I'll run it by the husband, since he'll be doing the painting:-) I'll see ya Tuesday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! You have excellent taste.
    I love your blog. I've been crying reading it and remembering when I was in your shoes, not so long ago. Enjoy every minute, it goes by way too fast.
    Love,
    Perla

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! I found your blog! I didn't know you made one girl! You gotta tell me these things! :) Well, out little one will be here TOMORROW but I wanted to say hi, I love the nursery collection (I considered it too! It's adorable. I'm glad you found it. :) ) Your blog is precious and a wonderful tool. Can't wait to stay updated! Be sure to look at ours for pic's soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mel Mel and Paw Paw are so happy. We can't wait until Brady can "stomp the fire" and "splash in the creek." Paw Paw says ,"you now have your own little "scooter poot."
    Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  6. mel said...
    Oh, I'm so glad that you started a blog to share Brady with us. I love these baby blogs. I wish that there were blogs when my babes were babes. Brady's room is going to be adorable. I want to see what fabric color's really look like before I give my opinion about paint. It will be cute no matter what!
    Take a look a my little Vietnamese grandaughter
    on Amy's blog. Amy has a book made out of her blog once a year. (what a babybook!)Go to:
    dezire2adpt@yahoo.com
    Keep blogging & thank you for sharing!
    Love you sweet girl!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Britt and Baby Brady,

    I like this room, just make sure that you have explored all your options...there are millions ofcute baby rooms out there. I love this blog and can't wait to see my little nephew.

    Cayden and I are sooo excited

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete