May 24, 2009

First ultrasound!



I go to OBGYN of Atlanta and when I called they told us we had to wait until we were about 8 wks. pregnant to have the "confirmation of pregnancy" ultrasound. Ugh! I wanted one NOW:-) Heehee!

But, when we went to the doctor in February this is what we saw......

The dark spot is the brain and the white blob to the left of the baby is the yolk sac.

Wow! There really was something living inside me!

The ultrasound told us that we were 7wks. and 6 days pregnant. Which means the date of conception was December 24th! How amazing! Christmas eve!!! Cole and I both put "a baby" on our Christmas list:-) We were so thankful that our hopes and dreams all came together on such a magical day! We also found out our due date, which is September 30, 2009. Yay! We were so happy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment