May 24, 2009

I can feel him!

I have felt Brady since about 18 weeks. I felt flutters at first, but I really felt him around 18 weeks. Now, at almost 22 weeks, I can really feel him. I feel him most often when I am sitting on the couch reclining at night. He moves the most in the last afternoon and evening. He must not be a morning person like his daddy!

It is a strange feeling to feel something moving around inside of you! It just reminds me how Brady is such a miracle!!!

The doctor says that Cole won't be able to feel Brady move until about 28 to 30 wks. I disagreed because Brady can really punch me sometimes! I thought Cole might be able to feel it.

Last night, we all were at my mom's after my sister's graduation and Brady was kicking like crazy! My Granny Carol said, "Let me see if I can feel that baby move...." And, she did! I yelled for Cole to come over and try to feel Brady. He sat there for a minute and Brady kicked about 3 times. Cole felt the last kick and was so excited. Then, my mom had to get in on the action and felt Brady too! I was so happy that my family could feel what I was feeling! My Granny Carol still relishes in the fact that she felt him first!! Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment