
Wow! I feel like my belly has grown so much in a week! This was taken the day of the 4D ultrasound. I am wearing the same shirt as the 30 week pictures below. Can you tell that my belly is bigger? I can! I am so ready for Brady to be here after seeing the 4D pictures! I feel like the next 8 1/2 weeks are going to drag by!!!
I can tell! You are so cute! :) I remember when it seemed like I couldn't get any bigger and I'd stand in my closet and think "remember when I couldn't wait to buy maternity clothes...and now I can't wait to go back to normal" well...I 'm still not back to normal. lol. And I don't have the cute belly to make excuses. :) We think Jet's hair is too stinkin' cute and can't wait to see little sure-to-be-blonde Brady's cool hairdo. :) See you thursday!
ReplyDelete