We can't believe that Brady is this big! What a blessing to watch him before he is born - thanks so much for sharing this with us. We've watched it 5 times already! Papa Mac & Mary Ruth
Yay Brady! So neat. :) I'm so glad everything is going so well! I can't believe your almost done! Pregnancy just flies by when it's someone else who's pregnant. lol. I'm coming for a visit with Jet at sneak a peek so you better be ready to meet one of Brady's first friends. :)
We can't believe that Brady is this big! What a blessing to watch him before he is born - thanks so much for sharing this with us. We've watched it 5 times already! Papa Mac & Mary Ruth
ReplyDeleteYay Brady! So neat. :) I'm so glad everything is going so well! I can't believe your almost done! Pregnancy just flies by when it's someone else who's pregnant. lol. I'm coming for a visit with Jet at sneak a peek so you better be ready to meet one of Brady's first friends. :)
ReplyDeletethis is soooo cute!! I want to give him lots of sugar!! He has such sweet cheeks already!!
ReplyDelete