Aug 15, 2009

Back to school

Well, I survived pre-planning and the first week back to school! I never knew how hard it was going to be on my body to stand up all day. I try my best to sit down as much as possible, but that's easier said than done. My ankles have not swollen yet, but the top of my feet do and so do my fingers. I am going to wear my wedding band as long as possible! I tear up when I think about having to take it off. All the stress of going back to school and Brady's upcoming arrival has made me an emotional nightmare! Thank goodness that Cole is understanding and calms me down. I don't know what I would do without him through all this. He is my rock and has been by my side every step of the way. I am still so proud to say that he has never missed an appointment or milestone throughout this entire pregnancy. What a great daddy!

It's unbelievable to think that Brady will be here very soon. I have mixed emotions about his birth. Of course I am so excited and anxious to see him and hold him tight. But, I am also a little sad that he won't be in my belly anymore. I have been able to keep him safe, warm, and fed for all these months inside my belly. I have not enjoyed all my crazy pregnancy symptoms, but I have loved feeling him kick me and move around. I can take him where ever I go now. Being back at school makes me aware of the fact that I will have to eventually leave him to go back to work. I know that mother's everywhere feel this exact same way, but it's different when they are your feelings.

My belly is growing fast now and I don't have any recent pictures to show everyone, but I will take some soon. Even Cole said the other day, "Wow, you're really pregnant now!"

Brady, we cannot wait to hold you tight and kiss your sweet cheeks! You are the love of our lives! So many friends and family are anxiously waiting your arrival. You'll never know how much you are loved! Okay, now your mommy is crying just thinking about you.....!

1 comment:

  1. awww... sorry you've been tired with work! I know I get tired just sitting at my computer all day at work - I can imagine being a teacher is much more exhausting!

    ReplyDelete