Profile with hand above face....
His chubby little arm and fist..... LOVE IT!
I turned this sideways so you could see his face.... it's a little skeleton-like because it's a regular ultrasound. Can you see his eyes, nose, and mouth? He is very cozy in there!
Another BIG yawn! What a sleepy boy! His mommy was yawning at this time today too:-) We were shocked to get another ultrasound, but so happy to get to see our little boy again. Here are some of the things he was doing during the ultrasound today...
1. kicking
2. moving his arms around a lot
3. yawning (now his trademark!)
4. chewing! (weird- I know.... I said, "It looks like he is chewing!" The ultrasound tech said, "HE IS!" Crack me up! He must have enjoyed lunch too!)
5. Sticking out his tongue! (The ultrasound tech caught this move and we missed it. She said, "Did you see that!" She backed up the ultrasound and showed us where he stuck out his tongue!)
It was an amazing visit! The ultrasound showed movement in real time, unlike the 4D- which is a little slower. He was moving around really fast and I enjoyed every minute of it.
He now weighs 3lbs. and 13 ounces. He is expected to gain a half a pound each week from now on. So, that would be a gain of 4 more pounds. Looks like we might have a 7 or 8 pound baby on our hands!
We can't wait to hold and kiss you Brady!
Cole and Brittany,
ReplyDeleteI enjoy checking in on little Brady on your blog. I can't wait to meet him. I look forward to keeping him everyday.
Ms. Jennifer
(Brady's soon to be babysitter)