

It's been a while since I've made a post, but school and exhaustion have kept me busy! It's amazing how tired I am at the end of each day. Afternoon naps are becoming a must. If naps don't happen for whatever reason, the week really starts to catch up with me fast! I am having weekly doctor's appointments now and everything it going right on track with our little Brady. I can't wait to hold him!
I wish I had a picture of my ankles on Friday night. After staying at school until 7:45PM for Open House Thursday night and then teaching all day on Friday, I had some seriously swollen ankles and feet! They looked so funny. Even my class noticed on Friday. I also have stopped wearing my wedding bands and watch. This makes me so sad, because I told myself I would wear them the entire time. But, they were getting so tight! I could see Cole having to cut them off of me!
Here are some belly pics at 36 wks.....
You look great!! Wow, he'll be here so soon! :-)
ReplyDelete