Sep 22, 2009

Today's news....

Today I had my 39 week doctor's appointment and here's the update:

- still 1 cm dilated
- 80% effaced (major change from last time)
- baby has definitely dropped
- he is on my sciatic nerve (explains the walking trouble!)

Everything is on track and going just the way it should be going. She said my irregular contractions were normal and that just means things are moving along nicely:-)

Ugh! I was really hoping to hold a baby today:-) We'll see what tomorrow brings!

3 comments:

  1. Good Luck! I don't want to bum you out but Steph went through the same thing you went through and little Lydia was late! Hopefully Brady will make his presence soon though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaahh, I was hoping you would be holding your baby too. But hey, you got two unexpected vacation days this week. So enjoy any sleep that you can get, your peace & quite and being only two of you. Go for a romantic dinner and rent a movie tonight, make Cole rub your feet, back, ect. You will relish this time when Brady hits about 2 weeks old!! Love ya Britt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brittany~ I am thinking about ya! I can't wait to hear when Brady makes his arrival. I know you are uncomfortable and ready to see his sweet face. It will all be worth it, SOON! I hope you are getting plenty of rest and that you and Cole are enjoying your last few days(maybe, not even that long!) as a family of two. It is such an exciting time when you leave your house as a family of 2 and knowing when you come back you will have the most amazing gift with you, and you will be a family of 3! Sending labor thoughts your way! :)

    ReplyDelete