He is beautiful Brittany! I know you and Cole are over the moon! I hope y'all are adjusting well. I cannot wait to meet him in person. He is PERFECT!! Congratulations!
Oh, and by the way you looked fabulous at the hospital! :)
Oh my WORD!!!! Brittany he is gorgeous! I've never seen a baby boy that rivaled mine in "fresh baby cuteness!" but Brady is absolutely darling! Definitely the most beautiful blond boy ever! lol. Newborns just aren't normally that pretty first off - good job you guys! :) Second of all - such big eyes! And born on Jet's 4 month birthday! Good day! I was waiting to hear so I'm SUPER excited! YAY YAY YAY!!! Congratulations! More pictures as soon as you have a moment - those babies need lots of attention I know. Much love!
Congratulations!!!! I was looking forward to pictures!!!! :-) He is so precious and I know you guys are so in love with your little Brady!! Enjoy these first days with your new son!!!
Congratulations!! I have been waiting for the pictures. He is sooooo adorable!! I know you and Cole just think he is perfect. Treasure all the cuddling moments you have, it won't last long. I hope you and Cole are having fun being mommy and daddy!
Oh my word-He is beautiful! I am so happy for you! I was actually in GA when he was born b/c my best friend had her baby 9/25!! I hope all is well hugs to baby Brady!!!
He is beautiful Brittany! I know you and Cole are over the moon! I hope y'all are adjusting well. I cannot wait to meet him in person. He is PERFECT!! Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteOh, and by the way you looked fabulous at the hospital! :)
Oh my WORD!!!! Brittany he is gorgeous! I've never seen a baby boy that rivaled mine in "fresh baby cuteness!" but Brady is absolutely darling! Definitely the most beautiful blond boy ever! lol. Newborns just aren't normally that pretty first off - good job you guys! :) Second of all - such big eyes! And born on Jet's 4 month birthday! Good day! I was waiting to hear so I'm SUPER excited! YAY YAY YAY!!! Congratulations! More pictures as soon as you have a moment - those babies need lots of attention I know. Much love!
ReplyDeleteLook at MelMel and PawPaw's little Scooterpoot. PawPaw says he looks just like him....:)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!!!! I was looking forward to pictures!!!! :-) He is so precious and I know you guys are so in love with your little Brady!! Enjoy these first days with your new son!!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!! I have been waiting for the pictures. He is sooooo adorable!! I know you and Cole just think he is perfect. Treasure all the cuddling moments you have, it won't last long. I hope you and Cole are having fun being mommy and daddy!
ReplyDeleteJennifer
Brady's VERY soon to be babysitter
Oh my word-He is beautiful! I am so happy for you! I was actually in GA when he was born b/c my best friend had her baby 9/25!! I hope all is well hugs to baby Brady!!!
ReplyDelete