Mommy, I'm ready for some milk!
One week old! I love my bouncy seat from Mimi:-)
First trip to the doctor in my car seat! I slept the entire car ride.
What my face looks like when my tummy is full! Brady turned one week old on Saturday! Wow, time flies already! Here are a few pics from this week:-) Here are some things we love about our Brady...
- He makes the sweetest little squeaks and noises
- He sneezes two times in a row, like his mommy!
- He eats like crazy! He gets so frustrated when we stop to burp him:-)
- His hair is getting more red everyday! I can't believe it! I guess red hair really does skip a generation!
- He hates getting a sponge bath, getting his diaper changed, or just being naked in general!
- He will pee on Mommy and Daddy when he gets his diaper changed!
- He loves to be swaddled at night and sleeps soundly between feedings.
- He is the best little boy ever!
oh my goodness!! he is adorable!!! sounds like it was a great first week!!
ReplyDeletePawPaw and MelMel are missing little Brady!!! How much he has changed in a week! Can' wait to get down there and snuggle with the little scooterpoot.......
ReplyDeleteand love the red hair:)
Bet Grandma does too.
I Love the GA Bulldog burp cloth. You guys are already two of my favorite parents because you are GA fans! Just make sure you tell Brady that he is NOT to pee on Ms. Jennifer. Ha! Ha! And tell him to keep up the good sleeping habits. I am glad he is a good baby. Just give him a lesson before he comes to my house........be a good boy, eat good, sleep good and NO peeing on Ms. Jennifer. Your a teacher, you should be able to teach him those things, right? Ha! Ha! Enjoy your time off with him, it will definitely go by VERY quick.
ReplyDeleteMs.Jennifer
(Brady's VERY soon to be babysitter!)
Oh WOW! He's so cute! I think he looks like YOU Brittany! And red hair is so adorable! I hope it stays. ;) Jet can't wait to meet his new buddy and teach him the ropes. Much love!
ReplyDeleteSO PRECIOUS! I can't wait to hold him again very soon. I missed the red hair at the hospital because he was wearing a hat!!! I am so proud of you and Cole-- you did a great job on this one! :) Love ya!
ReplyDeleteHe's so precious!!!!
ReplyDeletePat yourselves on the back!!!---sounds like a great first week of life, for this little guy! =)