Oct 17, 2009

3 weeks old!

I love when my tummy is full!

It's a rough life.....

Mommy! Stop taking pictures while I'm sleeping!


Trying to block the flash from Mommy's camera! Haha!



I can't believe Brady is 3 weeks old today! Here are some pics from the past few days....
We love him so much!!!








3 comments:

  1. Yay Brady! And Mommy - just remember any breast milk he got was great for him and even now he is growing and happy. I felt the same way when I had to stop but I just told myself that whatever I gave him was that much better for him -however short lived it may have been. Cute little guy! And so funny about his sneezing! You guys crack me up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love the sweet satisfied smile! He is so sweet! He sleeps like Jacob--- with his hands up by his face. Even at almost 3 years old Jacob still sleeps the same way, with his hands or fists up by his face. Keep taking pictures momma! You'll be so happy you did. Do you guys have a video camera? I'm hoping to do better at video with Khloe than I did with Jacob.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like all is well! He is so flippin' adorable Brittany! I am so so happy for you and Cole. Are you getting much sleep? They say there is one big positive to formula...babies can go longer between meals and therefore can sleep longer! :) Miss ya..can't wait for our boys to meet!

    ReplyDelete