We've had a few interesting days here around the Duckworth house... I thought I'd let you all know what's been going on:-) Here's the series of events in the past days...
Thursday night: woke up with cramping pains, severe lower back pain, and A LOT of pressure
Friday: same as Thursday night.... I kept telling everyone at school it felt like Brady was going to fall out!
Friday night: a few more cramps, but back pain increased (starting to think Brady is on a nerve!)
Saturday: contractions 15 minutes apart, then 10 minutes apart, and then 6 minutes apart! This went on for a few hours. I was convinced I was going to the hospital this night. Once I laid down, all contractions stopped.... ahh! False labor!
Sunday: walked the neighborhood 6 times trying to induce labor on my own.... just a few contractions after walking, nothing major
I am still having extreme back pain all the way from my lower back down the back of my leg on the left side. I am convinced that Brady is on my sciatic nerve! Everybody at school says I'm waddling, but it's because it hurts to walk with this back pain:-)
So, I go tomorrow for my 39 week doctor appointment..... I am going to beg them to induce me! I bought some castor oil on Saturday, but after researching it on the internet- I am too nervous to take it. Don't want to put Brady in any stress.
Thank goodness that school is cancelled tomorrow b/c of this flood. It about killed me to walk around school today with my back.
I keep telling myself.... THIS IS ALL SOOOOOO WORTH IT!!!!!! I am dying to hold and love my baby boy. I'm ready to get this show on the road:-)
So exciting! Enjoy every second!--this part goes by so fast =) You're about to be a Mommy!! Much luck!
ReplyDeleteI am so excited for you. At least you didn't go ALL the way to the hospital on Saturday night to only be sent home.
ReplyDeleteMs. Jennifer
Brady's soon to be babysitter (I can't wait!)
Hang in there little momma! You are almost there! :) We're thinkin' about you and anxious to here of little Brady's arrival. Much love!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness... so close!!!! Good luck :-)
ReplyDelete