Sep 8, 2009

37 weeks- appointment

Well, today we had our 37 week doctor's appointment and it was interesting! On Friday and Saturday I had some cramping in my lower stomach and back. Then, today at school I had it again along with a mild ache across my entire lower back. I was thinking, "Well it should hurt- look what it's trying to carry in the front!" When I told the nurse today at the appointment she said, "We usually don't check you until 38 weeks, but it sounds like we need to check you today!" So, the midwife came in and said I was 1 cm dilated and his head had dropped down. HOLY COW! I looked at Cole and said, "It just got real didn't it?!" I know I could be dilated 1 cm for up to 2 weeks or something- but it just means that the whole process has begun and I am soooooooooo excited!

So, keep us in your thoughts! Brady will definitely not be late! Looks like my poll results might be correct!

4 comments:

  1. eeee... so exciting! you'll have your little boy in your arms so soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang in there. Your on the downhill stretch. Sounds like all that standing up at school is helping things progress. You will get to see little Brady very soon!!

    Ms. Jennifer
    Brady's soon to be babysitter

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness!!!Mel Mel and Paw Paw better get busy on the treehouse:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. yay! So excited! Keep us posted! :)

    ReplyDelete