Jun 3, 2009

Cradle


Today we also picked up the cradle from my mom's house. This cradle has been in my family since my mom was a little girl. My sister and I both slept in this cradle, as well as my cousins and their children. It's somewhat of an antique in our family. Anyway, Cole is going to sand it and stain it to match our bedroom furniture. We will be keeping it in our bedroom while Brady is still tiny:-)

Above is a picture of the cradle set my mom bought us to go in the cradle.....

2 comments:

  1. Britt,

    This is sooo sweet! I am getting very excited now;we are ready to see our little nephew and cousin! We all love you guys and we hope you have a wonderful birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Brit. This is kindof embarrassing, I was going to call and tell you this when it happened, but I didn't. Back in September or whenever I bought my new car, I was cleaning out my old car and found a card addressed to you and Cole with a check in it...for your wedding!!! Aaahhh! I didn't realize I forgot to send it to ya'll or give it at the wedding. so needless to say, the check is no longer good, but send me your address and I'll send something your way as a late gift and baby gift. Sad, I know.

    ReplyDelete