I have come to learn about two cute and useful items for mommy and baby!The first is called "Hooter Hiders". And, they do exactly what you would think! My friend, Ashley, has one and it is very neat. The top portion by your face, has a wire in it so you can see baby while you nurse. The rest of the cover keeps you and baby concealed while nursing. BONUS** They come in the cutest colors and designs! Check out the website here: http://www.bebeaulait.com/index.php I could probably figure out how to make these on my own, rather than pay the $35 price! This may be a new project for me! I'll let you know how it turns out!
The second is called the "Sleep Sheep". I found out about this adorable sheep from my friends Joanna and Lisa. This sheep plays 4 soothing sounds, including one that sounds like your heartbeat. They also have a travel version called "Sleep Sheep on the go" that clips onto a car seat or stroller. Check out the website here: http://www.sleepsheepandfriends.com/sheep.html
I just thought these two things were very cute and useful for new mommies!
Love the hooter hider! Very cute. Let me know if you figure out how to sew one and I'll let you make me one also. Haha! Jacob has a bear that plays a heartbeat and "womb" sounds. The "womb" sound is neat but we thought the heartbeat sound was kind of strange. I think we got it from Target.
ReplyDeleteBoth excellent suggestions! I had the womb sounds bear, but Maddie likes to fall asleep to silence...weird huh! I guess every child is different. Heidi's (that works in the office) daughter-in-law makes hooter hiders, too. That's where I got mine...not sure of the price, but the one she made me is really cute! Just wanted to let you know!
ReplyDelete