Jun 17, 2009

Holy Baby BUMP!




Today we went to the doctor for our 25 week check up! I got dressed and looked in the mirror..... HOLY BABY BUMP! I just grew like crazy out of nowhere! Cole said that in the past two weeks my belly has grown a lot. I'd say after looking at these pictures... I agree!

The check up went great. We got to hear Brady's heartbeat (150bmp) and I had to drink that glucose drink. I was really dreading drinking that stuff, but it wasn't bad. It was lemon-lime flavored and just tasted really sweet. It did make me feel a little queasy afterwards though.
We go back to the doctor at 28 weeks for an ultrasound to check my low-lying placenta. Things are going really well!

The doctor started talking to us about a child birthing class to take at 32 weeks and a hospital tour. Time to schedule those! How exciting!!!

2 comments:

  1. Aw! You look so great! Lots of love to you and Brady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look amazing! Enjoy it while you can still get around with ease. I want to get a belly picture together so we can show our boys one day!

    ReplyDelete