Jun 24, 2009

Trip to the beach

I know this is technically Brady's blog, but I had to put up some pictures of our recent Florida trip for our 2 year anniversary. And.... it was Brady's first trip to Florida (in my belly!). When we got into Panama City Beach, I wanted to go and eat my favorite thing in Florida.... OYSTERS! Don't worry people, they were baked and I asked my doctor first. Anyways, I know a lot of people think oysters are gross- but they are so yummy! I think they tasted even better this trip! Haha!
The next night we went to Pier Park, a huge new outdoor mall in PC. It was so much fun! We ate at The Back Porch and had some yummy food! Here are some pictures of us waiting for dinner.....

The following night we ate dinner at Schooners. Our table was right on the beach and we got to watch the sun set. How romantic?! We had a blast listening to the band play and enjoying our shrimp.



After a lot of fun and sun, we got in the car to come home and this is what the temperature in my car said: 100 degrees! No joke! It was sooooooooooo hot in Florida. You could not even lay out for very long without having to take a dip in the pool or ocean.
It was a great trip! Happy Anniversary my love!

No comments:

Post a Comment