Jul 23, 2009

Dream, dream, dream....

I've been having these crazy dreams lately about my Brady. Last night I dreamed that my water broke while I was sleeping! In my dream, I delivered Brady and everything went well. Then, I dreamed about looking at his face and cuddling with him. Oh, I can't wait for our 3D/4D ultrasound on August 1st.......! I am ready for him to be here!

Now that I've hit the 3rd trimester, I'm feeling very..... slow. Everything takes me longer to do. Not sure if that's my preggo brain or the extra pounds I'm carrying around. I feel like I am in slow motion all day long. I am definitely getting tired more easily, but not exhausted like in the 1st trimester. I am experiencing swollen feet and hands at the end of the day. I'm going to try and wear my wedding bands as long as possible:-)

Let the countdown begin! 10 weeks left!

No comments:

Post a Comment