Jul 23, 2009

Nursery: still a work in progress.....





I had my first shower last Saturday and it was a blast! I never knew how exhausted I would be afterwards. The food was so yummy and the place was beautiful. Thank you so much to Erica, my mom, and Melanie. You'll never know how much I appreciate it. Brady got TONS of stuff at the shower and we were so grateful. Photos from the shower are coming soon.... so stay tuned! Here are a few current pics of Brady's room. We got the bedding and a few other things at the shower for his room. It's coming together now! I apologize... some of the pics are blurry... they were taken with my cell phone! Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. It looks great so far! I can't wait to see you when we get back to school. You are almost in the homestretch! Your 3/4-D pics are going to be amazing. I went at 32 weeks and seeing the pics of their face is awesome! Make sure you are getting plenty of rest b/c that will be hard when school starts! Talk to ya soon!

    ReplyDelete