All of our baby furniture finally came in! Our friends Jeremy and Sarah came over so Jeremy could help Cole carry it upstairs. Cole spent the next evening putting together the hutch for the top of the dresser. Lacy and Andy were very curious as to what was actually going on in Brady's room. Lacy laid next to her Daddy the entire time he built the hutch! It's going to be interesting to see what these animals do when Brady arrives and they are no longer the center of our attention! Andy was too nervous to go inside, so he hung out outside the doorway peeking in.....
So, here is the room so far...... still in progress...... the small cradle will be gone when Brady is born, because it will be in our room. I'm hoping to put a glider in it's place!
I found this cute little red chair at an antique store. It matches the red in his room perfectly! It's in his room (above) and the below picture is from the store where I bought it....
I have tell you all what a wonderful husband I have.....He has been working so hard around the house! Being the crazy pregnant lady that I am.... I've been stressed about our house being "perfect" when Brady arrives. Cole has painted 5 rooms, moved a ton of furniture (Thanks Jeremy for helping!) , steam cleaned our carpets, and hung up ton of pictures/towel racks/etc. this summer. I am so lucky to have him:-) He is so patient and calm with me and all my "wishes". I can't wait to see him with Brady. He is going to be an amazing father, because he is already an amazing husband and person. I feel so fortunate to have him in my life. I know Brady will inherit all these qualities and look up to his Daddy as much as I do. Thank you babe, I love you!
The furniture looks so great! It is beautiful. I know that your house is already perfectly ready for Brady. All he will really want is your love, milk, and a clean diaper! :) Jason and I were just talking last night about how we thought Cole was going to make a great dad. He is so patient and sweet! Of course, you will make an awesome mom too! We love you guys and can't wait to see the finished nursery.
ReplyDeleteI love the furniture and the wall color! Can't wait to see his room come together :-)
ReplyDelete