The fish is as big as my mom!
We put it on a platter and told my Granddaddy it was his dinner....
Conversation about what to do with "The FISH"! So, after the shower my mom, sister, and I went to Hawkinsville to visit my Granny Carol and Granddaddy one more time before Brady is born. I was really excited because my Granny Carol was going to help me sew my hooter hider (aka nursing cover.... read earlier posts if you're confused!) My mom and sister were excited about fishing in my Granddaddy's pond. While we were inside sewing... my sister came running up screaming something about a huge fish. When we ran outside, we saw that my mom had caught a huge bass! It was 24 inches long and weighed 7 lbs. (or if you ask my mom... it weighed 15 lbs.! haha!) The joke of the trip became that we are now hanging this fish in Brady's room! I don't think so!! There will be no fish hanging in Brady's nursery for me to stare at in the middle of the night!!!! Brady is very proud of his Mimi!
No comments:
Post a Comment